Visioneer OneTouch 9520 Photo scanner with a built-in 35mm transparency adapter scans at 48 bit color at 4800x9600 dpi resolution and a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. Photo Restortion: restore damaged photos, remove dust and scratches, color enhance, resize, and crop your photos. Create your own DVD photo slide show. To better manage your documents in the digital world, the Visioneer OneTouch 9520 Photo scanner features the award winning Nuance PaperPort software to capture text in your documents, backup your important documents and files. Bundled software: Corel PaintShop Pro, Nuance PaperPort, and ArcSoft PhotoImpression.
Visioneer OneTouch Scanning!
Visioneer wrote the book on ease-of-use. Visioneer OneTouch™ technology simplifies the way people think about and use scanners. The One Touch buttons are pre-configured for common scanning tasks so you can perform standard scanning tasks out of the box with nothing more than one touch of a button. One Touch button settings can be customized to unleash even more power for advanced users.
Digital Technology for your Photos!
Restore old photos to look like new. Create digital scrapbooks and DVD slideshows of your favorite photos. The Visioneer OneTouch™ 9520 Photo Scanner is the perfect tool to indulge your creativity. The Visioneer OneTouch™ 9520 Photo Scanner captures the finest detail from your original images. Now you can store, share, save, and edit your photos easily.
Scan Prints, Slides or Negatives!
Don't forget about your prints, slides or negatives. The Visioneer OneTouch™ 9520 Photo Scanner includes a built-in backlight and film holder for scanning transparent media. Scan 35mm slides or negatives. Now you can preserve those memories.
The Software to Get the Job Done!
With software such as Corel Paint Shop Pro, Nuance PaperPort with built-in OCR, ArcSoft PhotoImpression, you can create collages, restore photos, and organize your images. All these are just a few of the tools that the 9520 Visioneer OneTouch™ Photo Scanner delivers.
Photo Restoration Dust & Scratch Removal
- Restore damaged photos
- Remove dust and scratches
- Color enhance, resize and crop your photos
- Save photos in all major file formats
- Add artistic elements to your photos
- Make your subjects stand out
- Create digital scrapbooks
- Show your creativity
- Print and share your scrapbooks
- Scan larger then normal documents
- Scan your scrapbook pages
- Assemble multiple scans together
- Create your own DVD photo slideshow
- Burn as many copies as you want
- Share your photos on your TV
- Design and make custom CD labels
- Make CD cases to match
- Import play lists
- Backup your important documents
- Create DVDs and Video CDs
- Backup just the files you need
- Manage and organize your documents
- Search through your scanned files
- Create PDF's
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee of scanner purchases made on our website. Some products are subject to a 15% restocking fee when returned. For a list of these products and to find out more about our return policy, visit our Ordering Online FAQ.
> Drivers & Manuals
> Parts & Accessories
> Hi-Res Images and Documents
- Weight: 5.8 lbs.
- Simplex or Duplex: Simplex (one side scanning)
- Standard Warranty: 1 year
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 4800 dpi
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology: Yes
- Dimensions: 17" x 11.9" x 2.6" (432 x 302 x 66 mm) (W×D×H)
- Internal Bit Depth (color): 48-bit internal (281 trillion colors)
- Internal Bit Depth (grayscale): 16-bit (65,535 shades of gray)
- Output Bit Depth: 48-bit color, 16-bit grayscale, 1-bit black and white
- Scan Method: Fast Single Pass
- Hardware Supersampling: 9600 dpi
- Analog-to-Digital Converter: 16-bit per RGB channel
- Control Method: 5 buttons, Advanced TWAIN
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Maximum Paper Size: 8.5 x 11.69 (216 x 297 mm) A4/letter in
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA
- Enhanced Resolution (Interpolated): 3200 dpi
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 7, Vista, XP (SP2)
- Speed - Letter/A4 (8.5" × 11"): 10 sec/page
- Power Supply UK/Europe Plugs: No
System Requirements200 MB of available hard disk space
Pentium III equivalent or higher processor
Recommended: 350 MB of available hard disk space
Recommended: Pentium IV equivalent or higher processor
- ArcSoft PhotoImpression
- Corel PaintShop Pro
- Nuance PaperPort with Built-in OCR