Mobile Duplex Color Scanner Plus Docking Station
Flexibility to meet the needs of any job.
The Strobe 500 has all the features you expect in a powerful desktop scanner such as an 20-page Automatic Document Feeder, 30 images per minute duplex scanning speed, and Visioneer OneTouch with Acuity technology. Then at the push of a button, the Strobe 500 ejects from its docking station to become a full function mobile scanner with USB-powered operation.
When your office is not contained within four walls and can be anywhere you are, you need a scanner with flexibility. Healthcare, real estate, construction, financial services, insurance are just some of the occupations the Strobe 500 was designed for. Whether scanning contracts, forms, receipts, photos, ID cards, handwritten notes or virtually any document of varying size or complexity, the Strobe 500 does its job so you can do yours.
Visioneer OneTouch is an easy to use utility that connects the buttons on the Strobe scanner with a powerful set of scanner settings to greatly improve the efficiency of your workflow - so that with one touch, the document is scanned automatically to email, or Word, or your printer, or simply a file folder.
Text Searchable PDF
If you can't search your scanned documents by their content, you might as well be looking at paper again. The Strobe 500 can scan automatically to searchable PDF. It preserves the integrity of the scanned page so that layout, signatures, logos, photos, etc., remain intact, but the text is OCR'd so that you can search the document by its content. This is very powerful when looking for a single document among hundreds or thousands.
Millions of professionals rely on PaperPort to save time and money by transforming paper documents into searchable digital documents. PaperPort combines the efficiency of document management, the convenience of superbly scanned documents and the power of creating PDF files, to bring a new level of operational proficiency to you organization.
Nuance® OmniPage Pro®
Provides a precise OCR and layout retention solution, quickly turning scanned documents into editable, formatted text. The text can then be used in virtually any word processing, desktop publishing or web publishing program.
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Weight: 2.4 Kg
- Speed: 30 ipm @ 200 dpi, b/w, duplex
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two side scanning)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 20 sheets (80 g/m2 paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology: Yes
- Duty Cycle: 500 pages/day
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 89 x 51 mm
- Dimensions: 298 x 480 x 282 mm (W×D×H)
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 216 x 914 mm
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit Color, 8-bit Grayscale, 1-bit Bitonal
- Scan Method: Fast Sheefted Duplex and Front Sheetfed
- Maximum Paper Size: 216 x 914 mm
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA
- One Touch Buttons/Destinations: 6
- Power Supply UK/Europe Plugs: Yes
- Speed @ 200dpi, b&w, simplex: 15 ppm
- Pentium IV or equivalent processor
- 1 GB RAM (512 MB for XP)
- Windows® 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- 350 MB available hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive
- USB port
- 1.6 GHz or faster PowerPC G5 or 1.83 GHz or faster Intel Core processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Mac OS v10.4, v10.5, or later
- 350 MB available hard-disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- USB port
- Nuance PaperPort
- Nuance OmniPage
- Nuance PDF Converter
- Visioneer OneTouch with Acuity technology
- TWAIN & WIA Drivers
- ExactScan 2 Lite Capture Application
- NewSoft Presto! PageManager