- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Weight: 10.3 lbs.
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two side scanning)
- Interface: Hi-speed USB 3.0 (2.0 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 120 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Duty Cycle: 10000 pages/day
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 9.5" x 236" in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 2" x 2" in
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 9.4 x 26.8 (W×D×H)
- Output Bit Depth: 24 bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black and white
- Light Source: LED (light emitting diode) instant on
- Drivers: TWAIN, EMC Captiva, ISIS, and WIA Driver
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Imaging sensor: Charge Coupled Device (CCD)
- Paper Thickness/Weight: 7 - 110 lbs.
- Background Color: Black
- Speed @ 300 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: Up to 65 ppm / 130 ipm
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: Up to 70 ppm / 140 ipm
- Scan speeds up to 70 ppm / 140 ipm
- 10,000 page daily duty cycle
- Max document size 9.5″ x 236″
- Visioneer® OneTouch® with Acuity scanning to multiple applications
- Create searchable PDF files to make it easy to find scanned documents
Load up to 120 mixed sized documents into the document feeder and scan them at speeds of up to 140 images (70 pages) per minute, through a high speed USB 3.0 connection. Scanning will be done quickly and the resulting files may even look better than the originals when you apply the software in the bundled suite.
The active reversing rollers and ball bearing fitted inside the paper feeding mechanism enhances reliability and provides a maximum daily duty cycle of 10,000 pages. An advanced light array increases the amount of light sources from 1 LED to 45 LEDs, providing superior lighting to produce superior images. Ultrasonic Multi-Feed Detection allows you to correct overlapped paper by detecting paper thickness between documents. If two documents are detected, the user will be alerted to make corrections before the scan resumes, ensuring every page is captured. The scanners also feature built-in features such as de-skew and auto-crop saving your CPU precious processing power, allowing it to receive the images at high speed.
By using two motors instead of one, the scanner can precisely pick and feed one sheet at a time at high speeds, providing years of scanning reliability.
The DocuMate 6460 will automatically transform your scans into searchable PDF files so when you need them, you can find them. The scanners are powered by Visioneer® OneTouch® technology to scan documents instantly to one of nine preset, yet completely configurable destinations. Visioneer OneTouch takes control of your document management workflows and scans in data using the optimal settings for resolution, color, duplex, auto-crop, auto-straighten and file format, and then delivers it to virtually any application, folder or device at the touch of a button. Working together with Acuity image enhancing software, perfect scanned documents are delivered in a searchable PDF format to email or Microsoft® SharePoint® or a custom web application. Not only is this a productivity gain, but it greatly reduces the training time for scanner users, further helping your return on investment.
Like its predecessor, the DocuMate 6460 scanner provides an adjustable document feeder that will fit 9.5-inch wide documents and scan paper as long as 236 continuous inches, plus automatically trim out the margin holes from the final scanned image. This is useful when scanning dot matrix tractor feed paper or long medical chart printouts.
- Pentium® IV or equivalent processor
- Windows® 10 / 8 / Windows 7 / Vista® / XP®
- 2GB RAM
- 350 MB available hard drive space
- Dual layer DVD-ROM drive
- USB port
DocuMate 6460 Warranty Program
Standard Service and Support Warranty – Included with purchase
• Technical response line phone support
• CareAR® Assist
• 24/7 web support
• Return & replace RMA process