- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer OneTouch with Acuity
- Weight: 37.4 lbs.
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two side scanning)
- Interface: Hi-speed USB 3.0
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 300 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Duty Cycle: 35000 pages/day
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 12.09" x 100" in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 1.9" x 2.75" in
- Dimensions: 18.4" x 17.5" x 13.6" (W×D×H)
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Light Source: LED (light emitting diode) instant on
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA, ISIS
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 10, 8, 7
- Imaging sensor: CIS
- Paper Thickness/Weight: 1.6 - 7.9 mils / 5 - 42 lbs.
- Speed @ 300 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: 100 ppm / 200 ipm
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: 100 ppm / 200 ipm
- Parallel Scanning support
- Visioneer® OneTouch® with Acuity scanning to multiple applications
- On-Board Acuity Hardware Image Processing and job selection
- Xerox® FreeFlow Makeready® Software Integration
- Connect with DocuMate 4700 for flatbed scanning capabilities
Digital transformation is here, and for many enterprises, capturing large quantities of paper will continue to be a vital need. Discovery documents in the legal world. Incoming medical records in healthcare. Client documents in asset management, banking and mortgage services. Testing and student records in education. Applications in customs, immigration and other government services. Clearing boxes of historical records everywhere else. All of these applications require an on-ramp that will handle these needs with operator ease and no surprises with the ongoing cost of ownership.
Full Speed Ahead
PPM specifications can sometimes be misleading, but the true production speed is a combination of scanner speed, on-board processing, the connected PC, and the software delivering the scan to its destination. The DocuMate 6710’s 100 ppm / 200 ipm speed is just the start of the story. Visioneer’s On-Board Acuity technology handles 15 image enhancements in hardware, saving PC processing time. A true native USB 3.0 connection delivers a fast pipeline. Finishing off the job, Visioneer Acuity detects the available memory and processing power of the connected PC and uses multi-thread, multi-core logic to ensure that the PC itself isn’t the bottleneck. The result: scan speeds as advertised.
Breakthrough Parallel Scanning
You can connect multiple DocuMate 6710’s to one scanning workstation, multiplying the number of pages handled every hour. And each scanner can be running a different workflow. This opens up a completely new way to handle scans in a concurrent fashion. Connect two 6710’s, scan on one while you’re setting up the other. Or run several at the same time. We support up to 10 connections – the only limitation is the capacity of the connected workstation.
True Workflow and Integration
The industry’s first scanner workflow solution, Visioneer’s OneTouch with Acuity allows operators to define the steps the scan will go through from scanning to integration with the destination. What’s more, the 6710 can store up to 90 jobs on the control panel display, so they can be selected without the PC. Completing the story, Visioneer TWAIN DriverPLUS with Acuity provides precise control of scan settings, beyond the TWAIN drivers offered by competitors. This is vital to easy integration with IT and cloud document and content applications.
- 2Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- Compatible with
- Windows® 10 Pro, Home , Enterprise and Education
- Windows 7 Pro, Home , Enterprise and Ultimate
- Windows 8/8.1 Pro, Core and Enterprise
- 2GB RAM
- 350 MB available hard disk space
- Dual layer DVD-ROM drive
- USB port
DocuMate 6710 Warranty Program
Standard Service and Support Warranty – Included with purchase
• Technical response line phone support
• CareAR® Assist
• 24/7 web support
• Return & replace RMA process
DM6710 Datasheet – English