Visioneer Strobe 400
- Powered through a USB port, or wall power adaptor.
- 6 seconds per image in duplex mode speed.
- Automatic Crop, Deskew and Thresholding image-enhancing features.
- Scan to 6 Front Panel Selectable Destinations.
- Scans documents, plastic ID cards, checks, business cards.
Visioneer Strobe 400 Warranty Program
Standard Service and Support Warranty – Included with purchase
• Technical response line phone support
• CareAR® Assist
• 24/7 web support
• Return & replace RMA process
Windows User Guides
Windows OneTouch Guides
Drivers for Windows
Visioneer Update for Windows
Visioneer Update will automatically detect your scanner and check for the latest drivers and bundled software. You may choose to use Update or you may download only the driver and software you need from the links below. Be advised that many of the bundled software packages can only be downloaded through Visioneer Update or the installation DVD. For technical support, please contact us.
Strobe 400 Driver (TWAIN and WIA)
Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP (SP2) certified TWAIN and WIA drivers
OneTouch 4.x software for OneTouch and button scanning
Visioneer OneTouch is a utility that connects scanner buttons with pre-selected destinations (and/or applications) and allows you to scan into these destinations by simply pressing one button. Destinations can include your email, Word processor, printer or simply a file folder.
Please note: Support for Windows 2000 has ended with OneTouch 4.5